FMR are specialists in recruitment and staffing in the industrial, engineering and construction / real estate on both collective and collar. Our mission is simple – “To help our customers at all times be
properly staffed and to guide people to the right job.”
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
- Primary School Teachers educate children between the ages of 5 and 12 under a prescribed curriculum to develop students’ literacy and numeracy skills and foster social, physical and emotional growth. Subject areas within their curriculum include mathematics, English, science, humanities and social science, arts, health and physical education.
- As a Primary School Teacher, you’ll use a variety of effective techniques and technologies to engage students with the learning process according to their age, level of ability and individual needs. You will also encourage the intellectual and emotional growth of children including reasoning and problem solving skills, creativity and self-expression.
- Must work collaboratively with leadership, specialist and support staff including the school Principal, Special Education Teachers, Guidance Officers, Teacher Librarians and Teacher Aides. If required, Primary School Teachers may also interact with other professionals such as Social Welfare Officers or Disability Officers to assist students who have special needs.
- Preparing daily and long-term lesson plans according to curriculum guidelines.
- Teaching a full range of subject areas.
- Developing children’s interests, abilities and coordination using a variety of creative activities including art, sport and music.
- Maintaining productive working habits and discipline in the classroom.
- Supervising students throughout the day, both in the classroom and outside during breaks.
- Attending staff meetings and training and development sessions.
- Assessing and evaluating students’ educational progress and abilities.
- Setting and conducting testing.
- Discussing students’ progress with parents and guardians, administrators and other professionals as necessary.
- Organizing, attending and supervising school activities such as excursions, school concerts, camps and sporting events.
- Minimum Of 2 Years Experience
- Must be fluent in english
- Must posses Teaching skills
- Personal skills
- Communication skills
- Must be passionate about children.
Job Title: HR Administrator
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date and accurate.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets send and reply mails,
- Take calls, organise events and trainings.
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Core management
- People management and development
- Specialist and generalist personnel
- Development and applied personnel and development.
- Sales and marketing.
- A DEGREE IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT is a core advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply