14 Nov 2016
Graduate Jobs in Lagos at Splendor Entertainment
experienced professionals who will oversee the planning of your event and constantly communicate with you to ensure that the event is tailored to your wishes.
Splendor Entertainment is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:
Job Title: Online Care Agent
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc
- Smart and articulate
- Computer Savvy
Job Title: Graduate Content Writer
- This position requires you to be able to create innovative and exciting contents for public awareness and engagement.
- Through creative, clear and compelling writing and communications, you will drive engagement and awareness to the social media platform and website in general.
- Conducts comprehensive research on assigned products utilizing professional, vendor, blog and other relevant resources
- Composes additional content for necessary fields such as "What's in the Box," technical specifications, etc.
- Writes material in conformity to company formatting and content standards.
- Prioritizes workflow to complete high urgency descriptions
- Responds to bugs or requests to correct and update description content
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years' experience in content writing, blogging
- A proven track record in content writing and management
- Able to think strategically and are results driven.
- Ability and desire to work effectively in a fast-paced, team environment.
- The ability to write creatively, clearly, and compellingly.
- An eye for detail and impeccable grammar.
- Experience with web publishing, HTML, SEO and basic content management systems.
- Able to work with minimal direction and supervision; independent and self-sufficient.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.