3 Nov 2016
Graduate Jobs in Nigeria at DKT International Nigeria
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/03/2016 12:21:00 pm Tags: DKT International , Gombe State , Jigawa State , Kano State , Katsina State
We are looking for a young, smart, dynamic and committed individual to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Reports to: The Regional Manager and Medical Detailing Manager
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Work closely with the Medical Detailing Manager and the Regional Manager to ensure the Medical Detailing Program is equipped to influence private and public sector health provider’s behavior.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve the sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the medical detailing objectives, organize trainings and build capacity of the providers accordingly.
- Identify and organize capacity building and training as required to the healthcare providers.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
Job Title: Community Health Supervisor
Locations: Kano, Jigawa and Katsina
- We are looking for a smart, dynamic and committed individual to fill this position and coordinate CHEWs activities in the following states: Kano, Jigawa and Katsina.
- Recruit and develop a network of mobile CHEWs in Kano, Jigawa and Katsina states
- Coordinating, managing and reporting the activities of the CHEWs in Kano, Jigawa and Katsina states
- Promoting Sayana Press to women and boosting the CHEWs’ sales of Sayana Press and other DKT contraceptive products within communities
- Supporting the CHEWs to counsel, administer and promote FP directly to women
- Training and motivating the CHEWs in the program states
- Delivering stock to CHEWs and carrying out weekly / monthly verification of CHEWs’ stock
- Troubleshooting issues that arise from the activities of CHEWs in the states
- Must be FEMALE
- Registered Nurse/Midwife registered with the Nursing council of Nigeria
- Over two years working experience in coordinating CHEWs in Northern Nigeria communities is mandatory
- Good knowledge of Kano, Jigawa and Katsina states and surrounding areas
- Capacity to spend 80% of time doing field visits and coordinating CHEWs activities
- Able to speak and translate Fulani and Hausa
- Must reside in Kano state
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with subject "Medical Sales Representative" or "Community Health Supervisor" to: email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.