Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a leading Financial
Institution is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the
Job Title: Rehabilitation and Recoveries Officer
Location: Victoria Island
- To rehabilitate customers in arrears in the pre lock-up
categories and appropriately action allocated accounts via the various
collections mediums with the aim of regularising accounts in order to
minimize the forward roll into more serious delinquent categories.
- To effectively work all NPL (lock-up) and Written off accounts
to contribute towards increasing the collection/recovery rate and
diligently update control registers, outsourced files and supply of
demographic information when required.
- Timeous and adequate actioning of all accounts in terms of the rehabilitation/recoveries strategy.
- Ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory and supervisory
requirements, to protect the reputation of the Group and to avoid legal
action/sanction in respect of regulatory and operational compliance
- To institute collection/recovery action on all NPL/written off accounts as and when required.
- To assist in ensuring that present and future departmental
objectives are achieved by maximising the recovery on written off
- Timeously engaging with all stakeholders within the Group in order to maximise collections/recoveries of delinquent accounts
- Adhere to Bank policies and procedures.
- Maintain and enhance customer service.
- Timeously refer all insurance claims, retrenchments,
disabilities, deceased, insolvencies, tracing matters and recommended
repossession action to the Team Leader.
- Sound communication and negotiation skills.
- Shows energy and drive.
- Have a supportive, solution seeking approach.
- Think proactively.
- Works as part of a team and builds relationships.
- Provides support to others.
- Demonstrates trustworthiness and integrity.
- Focuses on delivering results.
- Well-spoken and sound telephone techniques.
- Must be able to work under pressure and handle large volumes of accounts.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and decision making abilities.
- Conflict management.
- Continually bears customer focused solutions in mind.
- Customer and service orientated.
- University Degree in a Business oriented course
- 2-years or more general customer debt management exposure.
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Rehabilitations and Recoveries Officer”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 11th November, 2016.