Touchcore Technology Limited – We are an IT Solutions providing company
with over 6 years experience in the creative industry, with
operational office in Lekki Lagos.
Touchcore Technology Limited is looking for young and vibrant individuals to join our exciting team and fill the job position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every
customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition
levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems,
interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
Job Title: Sales Support Specialist
- We are looking for a qualified Sales support specialist to join
our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond
to customer and prospect queries.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices.
- You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be
goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and
have exceptional people skills.
- Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and
maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Develop and monitor performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Keep record of sales trends
- Liaise with account managers to develop specific sales strategies
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Review pending orders and specific customers requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- BS degree in Marketing or Associates degree in relevant field a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.