8 Nov 2016
Graduate Trainee recruitment at Abax-OOSA Professionals
Our vision is to be a pre -eminent professional firm in Nigeria. positioned to deliver efficient value-added services to a broad spectrum of domestic and offshore business entities.
Abax-OOSA Professionals is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position in the following business units:
- Tax Advisory/Compliance
- Business Advisory and Consulting
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Hove a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) from a reputable higher institution
- Have a minimum of 5 0' level credits (including English & Math) in ONE sitting
- Possess excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be below 25 years old.
- Have completed or be about to complete National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) Scheme
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office® suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume as an attachment to:
- Applicants should indicate the reference code as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Qualified Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) with more than 5 years audit experience can also send their resumes to the email address using the code: Abax/16/SNR
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.