3 Nov 2016
Graphics Design Job at Tetra Pak Nigeria
Tetra Pak -- which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed -- manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
Job Title: Design Developer
- Translating customer artwork and intent to repro order.
- following the Repro Submission Guidelines and Tetra Pak Specifications.
- satisfying customers productivity demands.
- support customer service representatives in graphical knowledge.
- participate in supply chain operations and logistics activities.
- Perform conversion of artwork file to Proof
- Pre-flight and complete full design evaluation of customers artwork files
- Follow repro submission guidelines
- Secure design consistency for brand /family designs
- Check that repro competition of design orders according to all requirements and verify that customer intent is fulfilled.
- Ensure that Tetra Pak printing specification and out of specifications process are followed and respected.
- Understand customer intent and translate this to repro instruction ,maximizing print quality depending on print method while securing production efficiency.
- A degree or diploma in Graphics design.
- 2-3years experience in Graphic art software - Adobe, Photoshop & Acrobat.
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot and learn on the fly
- Ability to manage work to deadlines
- Ability to manage concise and effective communication,
- Ability to coach and transfer and knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.