Conventional milk cartons are an unbreakable improvement over glass milk bottles, but the introduction of the Tetra Pak
aseptic beverage container in the late 1950’s was revolutionary for the
food and beverage industries.
Tetra Pak — which takes its name from
the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed — manufactures and
markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution
equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its
coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and
shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the
largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
Job Title: Design Developer
Overview of the position
- Translating customer artwork and intent to repro order.
- following the Repro Submission Guidelines and Tetra Pak Specifications.
- satisfying customers productivity demands.
- support customer service representatives in graphical knowledge.
- participate in supply chain operations and logistics activities.
- Perform conversion of artwork file to Proof
- Pre-flight and complete full design evaluation of customers artwork files
- Follow repro submission guidelines
- Secure design consistency for brand /family designs
- Check that repro competition of design orders according to all requirements and verify that customer intent is fulfilled.
- Ensure that Tetra Pak printing specification and out of specifications process are followed and respected.
- Understand customer intent and translate this to repro instruction
,maximizing print quality depending on print method while securing
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
- A degree or diploma in Graphics design.
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3years experience in Graphic art software – Adobe, Photoshop & Acrobat.
Other Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot and learn on the fly
- Ability to manage work to deadlines
- Ability to manage concise and effective communication,
- Ability to coach and transfer and knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply