ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company
Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established
to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have
competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering
solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks
market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry
solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and
uniform business practice across all our operations.
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics/Frontend Developer (UI/UX)
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
- The role involves interpreting and understanding the client’s needs before making design decisions.
- Designing various forms of print and online media including
posters, banners, leaflets, brochures and other advertising materials.
- Designing web layouts and templates in Photoshop
- Ability to build websites using validated HTML, construct
varying layouts with CSS, manage a variety of different content
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator(or CorelDraw).
- The work demands Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of
industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and
- Working across a range of print and online materials you will be
responsible for defining clear corporate branding for a varied group of
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to creative planning meetings Photo retouching
- You will ensure that all designs are done to high standards and
quality, whilst working closely with the development team and clients to
ensure effective and consistent design delivery.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.