Our company, H. Pierson Associates, is a boutique consulting firm with over 60 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors.
We have been in operation for over 24 years, playing a leading role in providing consulting and capacity building solutions in various sectors of the economy (Power, Oil & Gas, Financial Services and Manufacturing) in Nigeria and the West Coast.
Our client has a strong and renowned background in the pharmaceutical industry, attracting both foreign and local clientele. It’s an ecumenical drug supply organisation founded by three prominent churches coordinated to provide all essential medicines and medical consumables primarily for church owned health facilities in Nigeria. Our client is currently seeking to fill the position of a Chief Operating Officer
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The ideal candidate must be able to develop effective relationships with management and personnel. He or She must be able to develop, advice and implement policies, strategies, sales, marketing and promotional plans in line with the organization’s best practices and also assist the managing director in the day to day running of the company.
- The ideal candidate is an active and fit individual who has proven competencies in sales, marketing and pharmaceutical activities.
This individual must
also possess the following;
- General knowledge of various roles of a Chief Operating Officer
- Very strong coordinating and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A good understanding of the Nigeria and International Pharmaceutical Markets
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A minimum of (12 years) experience in marketing and sales of pharmaceutical products
- A university degree in Pharmacy or health related sciences
- A masters degree in public health will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Chief Operating Officer” as email subject title. All applications should reach us immediately.