9 Nov 2016
Healthcare Company Job Vacancy for a Brand Manager
As part of the set-up of the Nigeria office, they are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- The Brand Manager shall be responsible for leading and managing the uncovering of customer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- The individual must be able to work in a fast paced, small, entrepreneurial environment and will generate strategies that will grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Brand Plan Development - develop a plan that achieves company targets. This will include, but is not limited to, advertising, program/promotions, and research. Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
- Program management and execution - manage the day-to-day logistics of the brand programs. Own timeline management, budget, and program analysis.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- New product development – utilize consumer-driven insights to drive long-term growth of the brand. Translates insights into profitable product innovations. Develops selling proposition and sufficient launch support plans to retail.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Market Analysis - provide consumption based data analysis for the brand. Provide insight and support to the enterprise to better understand market trends and dynamics. Also, identify opportunities in markets where there are unmet needs.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Business Forecasting/Results - work with sales, demand planning, and contract vendors to generate accurate volume forecasts. Deliver results for the brand level P&L focusing on net sales and brand contribution.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Sales - provide the sales organization with presentation materials for retailer presentations using category management best practices.
- Education: Bachelor's degree with MBA in Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Experience Required: Minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Proven working experience as brand manager
- Strategic Leadership - ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Analytical - ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Not afraid to push the envelope
- Motivation to work hard and have a track record of performance
- Team Player
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment - not afraid to do things themselves to get things done. Comfortable making decisions with limited information and resources. Self-reliant/proactive and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Must be comfortable working in an IT driven environment.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Superior Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - resourceful at achieving objectives/ results despite obstacles. Able to sort through complex data to identify the core issues and develop a plan of action to resolve them.
- Strong communication and influence skills - clear, concise, and persuasive in style. Leads thinking of both marketing and cross-functional counterparts and agencies. Ability to build strong relationships with agency, cross-functional teams, and vendors.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative and pace setters
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.