Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for
technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses,
governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and
ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a
portfolio that spans printing,
personal computing, software, services
and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170
countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers
technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and
improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people
and values are the most important elements in this success.
Hewlett Packard is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Channel Sales Executive
Job Code: 1594863
- Serves as the expert to the partner for extremely complex
information regarding product, services, and software transitions,
promotions, and configurations.
- Promotes company offerings to become a key part of the partner’s
business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell company brand
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the partner.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of company
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners
- Carries quota at least 50% more than the average local/country/ regional quota per account manager ratio
- Primary focus for partners sales on SMB segment
- Achieves assigned quota for company products, services and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals
- Creates, fills-in and manages company funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages company resources and senior executives to
build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long-term
business opportunities for company.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree
- Typically 8-12 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors,
and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and company’s share
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across company sales teams and across business groups
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members
- Thorough understanding of company’s organization &
operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company GBU
go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs &
initiatives, structure and business model.
- Thorough understanding of company’s products, software, and
services. Able to communicate the strengths of company’s offerings
relative to competition, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic
relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and company
processes; and promoting company programs and offerings
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply