HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in
business development, human resources management and administration. We
only recently went through the rigorous
screening process of being
accredited as Business Development Service providers for the Federal
Ministry of Investments, Trade and Industry/World Bank, GEM project
As a team of experienced professionals with the expertise and industry
knowledge to understand business management requirements and offer the
most practical solutions, we work at transferring our expertise to
businesses through quality trainings, advisory, consulting and coaching.
HT-Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by
establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and
other persons in a position to understand service requirements.Provides
product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by
answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation;
advising customer on product, service, or equipment adherence to
requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying
short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing
information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending
options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and
related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and
other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of
equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment;
engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of
materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
Skills and Qualifications
- Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs,
Software Requirements, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General
Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication,
Requirements Analysis, Innovation.
- Experience in CISCO and ORACLE is very important.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Careers@ht-limitedng.net