JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the
Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company
has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a
valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business
activities. The Group’s broad range of industries and services offer
rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy
ambitions for a successful future career.
Jagal is currently seeking application from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Attachment 2016
Job ID: 640
- This purpose of this policy is to provide guidelines on how
requests for Student Industrial Attachment would be treated by Nigerdock
- There must be a request from signed by an approving authority of
the candidate’s school requesting Nigerdock to provide an internship
programme for the candidate within a certain period of time.
- The prospective Industrial Attachment candidate must be reside within the Lagos metropolis.
- The number of IT students within the organization must not be more than 10 at any given point of time.
- The Company will pay an allowance at the approved rate to the candidate at the end of every month served.
- IT candidates will be required to work Monday to Friday from 8am
to 5pm with one hour break period during the course of the working day.
- An IT candidate is not entitled to overtime and weekend/public holiday work or pay.
- Any candidate coming in for Industrial Attachment purposes will not be housed in the Nigerdock accommodation permises.
- There shall be no extension of the programmed or offer of employment at the expiration of the IT tenure.
- Where a candidate is deemed fit to be offered an appointment at
the expiration of his/her IT, an approval must be sought from the
Managing Director through the HR department. Such a candidate must still
go through the Nigerdock recruitment and assessment process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply