Co Creation Hub (CcHUB) is Nigeria’s first open living lab and
pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose
space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place.
The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government,
tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to
co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
Co Creation Hub (CcHUB) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Jobs Title: Information Security Consultant (Contract)
- CcHUB’s Digital Security team works to ensure the security of
all code, systems, and data used by NGOs, Journalists, Activists and
Civil Societies (clients) that we provide support to.
- The Information Security Consultant is responsible for assessing
a client’s business and operating environment risk and infrastructure
- This position requires a wide range of knowledge of network
infrastructures, operating systems hardware platforms, networking
systems and the security vulnerabilities within each category.
- The qualified individual in this position will scan customer
networks to discover and exploit security flaws and vulnerabilities.
Responsible for scanning and performing in-depth penetration testing and
reporting customer business and operating environments and network
infrastructure related to compliance and other relevant industry
standards. Activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand the Scope of Work for each customer agreement and
perform the duties and tasks required by those agreements in an
organized, professional manner.
- Review and analyze security vulnerability data to identify applicability and false positives.
- Document all processes and procedures in accordance with relevant standards.
- Report on findings and assist customers in remediation activities as required.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, utilizing commercial and open source tools.
- Effectively provide technical risk assessment of technologies in networks, applications, systems, wireless.
- The candidate should have a minimum of one (1) year of relevant
information security experience or proof of other recognized security
- Possess industry-recognized security certification(s) including
one or more of the following: Certified Ethical Hacker (preferable),
and/or any other relevant certification.
Competencies – Skills/Knowledge/Abilities
- Strong understanding of various web technologies, and experience with application code review.
- Adequately explains, presents, demonstrates [when applicable]
and documents the operational impact of a particular
vulnerability/exploit. Assists customers with remediation tasks for
- Understanding of Industry standard information security standards and their applicability.
- Understanding of system infrastructures, vulnerabilities, exploits and remediation tasks.
- Demonstrates an ability to methodically analyze problems and identify solutions and communicate to a non-technical audience.
- Exhibits good writing and communications skills, to include the
ability to render concise reports, summaries, and formal oral
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This is a temporary contract.