Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm
dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a
philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a
reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul,
training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Teclab Management Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Insurance Brokerage Development Executive
Contribute effectively to Business Development by being responsible for
finding new customers, promoting and selling our insurance plans. The
goal is to steadily forge long-term relationships to secure the
company’s revenues and growth:
- Invent effective marketing strategies to sell insurance plans to new clients.
- Use methods such as networking, cold calling etc to spot opportunities and cultivate trust with potential customers
- Retain and renew bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Oversee insurance claims to ensure fair dealing and satisfaction
- Accomplish predetermined development goals by obtaining new clients
- Follow the market trends and continuously refurbish knowledge on products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements
- Winning accounts against competitors;
- Gauge the condition of business or individual customers and discover plans according to their requirements
- Collaborate with clients to introduce them with befitting risk management strategies
- Submit regular reviews of progress to interested parties
- Must be an optimistic, self-directed and self-confident performer
- Must have knowledge of marketing, financial analysis and budgeting.
- Must act with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be skilled in project and relationship management
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 Years’ Experience In a similar role.
- Healthcare or Insurance background experience would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016