11 Nov 2016
Insurance Brokerage Development Executive Job at Teclab Management Services Limited
training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Teclab Management Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Insurance Brokerage Development Executive
Contribute effectively to Business Development by being responsible for finding new customers, promoting and selling our insurance plans. The goal is to steadily forge long-term relationships to secure the company’s revenues and growth:
- Invent effective marketing strategies to sell insurance plans to new clients.
- Use methods such as networking, cold calling etc to spot opportunities and cultivate trust with potential customers
- Retain and renew bookkeeping systems, database and records
- Oversee insurance claims to ensure fair dealing and satisfaction
- Accomplish predetermined development goals by obtaining new clients
- Follow the market trends and continuously refurbish knowledge on products and services
- Fulfill all policy requirements
- Winning accounts against competitors;
- Gauge the condition of business or individual customers and discover plans according to their requirements
- Collaborate with clients to introduce them with befitting risk management strategies
- Submit regular reviews of progress to interested parties
- Must be an optimistic, self-directed and self-confident performer
- Must have knowledge of marketing, financial analysis and budgeting.
- Must act with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be skilled in project and relationship management
- First Degree Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 Years’ Experience In a similar role.
- Healthcare or Insurance background experience would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.