Easy Rent Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous real estate agency
incorporated in 2015 to provide conducive and affordable accommodation
to NYSC Corps members during their service year.
Easy Rent Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Analyst
- Forecast and provide strategies that will make the brand survive in his/her region in Nigeria
- Ensures Easy Rent Nigeria hits monthly and yearly targets on successful transactions.
- Provides marketing tips to sales consultants which will be used to advertise the brand and also secure potential customers
- Generate leads which will help the brand meets its aims and goals
- Give growth reports to the managing director on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure and monitors business sales consultants and acquisition
team members meets up their weekly, monthly and yearly work targets.
- Assist in outsourcing properties when necessary.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum qualification: OND (any discipline)
- Effective and articulate communicator
- Strong organizational and social skills
- High energy level
- Attentive to detail and highly organized
- Great communication skills (oral and listening)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Relation-ship building skills and confidence
- Ability to take initiative and ownership
- Ability to multitask and attack a problem from multiple angles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Inventory Analyst, State of Residence as Subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st December, 2016.