Japaul Oil and Maritime Services Plc is a group of companies which comprise of 5 Subsidiaries. Our Products/Services Include:
1. Owning and Chattering of Offshore Support Vessels
2. Dredging and Reclamation Works
3. Supply of Chippings/Aggregates for large construction works.
4. Flowline and Pipeline Laying
5. Supply of Energy Products – PMS, Base Oil
Job Title: Technical Manager
compliance where appropriate with the Company’s Procedures and Policies
in accordance with the requirements of the ISM Code and ISO 9001:2008
ISO14001:2004 & ISO 18001:2007 Standards.
- Ensure timely and cost effective maintenance or repairs of all Dredgers, vessels and equipment owned by the Japaul group.
the maintenance, availability, efficient operations of the Dredgers and
assisting as required in all aspects of dry-dockings, repairs and
modifications on all vessels.
full work scopes, maintenance schedules (including drawings, materials
required and job procedure) for all technical modifications, repairs and
- Motivating and developing maintenance personnel’s engineering knowledge and skills.
- Provide the personnel, information and training on the safe use of maintenance equipment as may be required.
inspections and test of all Dredgers and equipment, which are normally
maintained by maintenance personnel to ensure correct maintenance has
been performed as per job description.
- Provide written records and reports of the maintenance and faults as required and providing a history for future reference.
the procurement department in maintaining an adequate stock of critical
spares by ensuring that the stock never drops below the minimum levels
to be maintained.
that all mandatory procedures i.e. Tool box talks, Risk assessments,
permits to work, hot work permits etc, are used effectively and filed
for audit purposes.
that company manned dredgers and vessels are operated in a safe,
efficient and economical manner and in full compliance with Class and
- Coming up with creative technical solutions that enable you to complete a project successfully with the resources available.
- Provide day to day support with dredgers and co-ordinate with local firms to fulfil dredger requirement.
- Provide written reports as required, detailing in service repairs, dry-docking repairs and surveys.
- Establish close relationships with clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply