25 Nov 2016
Job at GE Nigeria for a Recruitment Marketing Specialist (Employer Branding)
Job Title: Recruitment Marketing Specialist (Employer Branding)
Job Number: 2777883
Postal Code: 00100
Business: GE Corporate
Business Segment: Corporate Human Resources
- We are looking for a Recruitment Marketing Specialist (Employer Branding) for a 12 month fixed term period to strengthen our Employer Brand activities through optimising social and digital technologies to attract and hire the best candidates for GE.
- You will also help drive initiatives to manage internal brand engagement.
- This role gives you a unique opportunity to develop your expertise in recruitment marketing, employer branding and social media marketing across Africa.
- Support in driving Employer Branding initiatives and ensure they are aligned with our Employer Offerings and Employer Branding standards.
- Create and manage content for multiple social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, G+, Instagram to build our employer brand;
- Working closely with recruitment teams, corporate communication and other internal stakeholders to optimize social media content
- Measuring and monitoring the social media marketing and recruitment metrics to confirm effectiveness
- Support in developing communications to drive candidate attraction, increase GE online presence and engagement through social media, online marketing or other face to face channels e.g. universities, professional associations, industry events.
- Supporting internal campaigns that drive Employer Brand Ambassadorship among the employees.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Online Marketing or Employer Branding in Multi-nationals;
- Good Proficiency in using Graphic Design Computer applications / Microsoft Office Suite Applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong social media knowledge with an ability to attract the right talent.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze social media data.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.