JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the
Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company
has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a
valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business
activities. The Group’s broad range of industries and services offer
rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy
ambitions for a successful future career.
JAGAL Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Officer
Reporting to: Housing Manager
- Responsible for raising housing work orders, supervising stewards and documenting all housing work done.
Key Aims and Objectives
- Asset inventory – taking inventory of all housing asset
- Following all work order raised and to make sure facility attend to it and to keep a proper record of it.
- Assisting the housing steward supervisor in making sure cleaning procedure is adhered to.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining records and writing reports
- Must be good at written and verbal communication.
- Must be a graduate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply