Jumia is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can
shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances,
kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your
home or office at your convenience!
We offer free nationwide delivery,
free returns and have several convenient payment options to choose from,
either with your debit/credit cards or cash on delivery.
We employ the best people, processes and technology to provide all our
customers with authentic products and first-class services.
Jumia is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Head, Recruitment and Talent Management
- Reporting to the HR Director, the Head, Recruitment & Talent
Management will design and implement talent management strategies and
programs to recruit and retain talent and develop the workforce to
accomplish Jumia’s strategic goals and objectives.
- The Manager will also oversee the life cycle of employment for
all employees from the initial acquisition through onboarding,
performance management, professional development and off-boarding.
- Guides and consults with leaders and HR business partners to
develop talent and succession plans, leads organizational talent review
process, career paths and development plans for high-potential.
- Directs internal and external recruitment and placement
activities and relationship building with businesses, government and
community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies, and search
- Develops and maintains strong competency models and ensures
strong linkage of talent management programs to overall business
initiatives and human resources programs
- Acts as a coach to assigned leaders and/or manages external coaching assignments.
- Acts as a thought partner on strategy and planning of Jumia’s talent agenda.
- Develop and implement successful recruitment strategies and campaigns to recruit both internal and external candidates.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial
Relations, Law, Psychology or any relevant field from a recognised and
- Past experience and demonstrated results utilizing assessment
instruments/surveys to improve leadership effectiveness (e.g. 360), team
effectiveness and organization effectiveness.
- Prior internal consulting skills required, external consulting skills a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience and results in the field of leadership development and organization effectiveness
- Past experience with implementation of integrated talent
management practices including talent reviews and performance management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply