3 Nov 2016
Job at Marcel Group of Companies for a Front Office Manager
Engineering Services in the Oil and Gas sector, Strategy Blueprint in Logistics and Haulage and Estate Management; delivering expertise and business operation improvement capabilities for a better tomorrow.
Marcel Group of Companies is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Front Office Manager (Executive Trainee)
- Attend daily NOC operation meeting
- Attend Weekly OPS meeting
- FO daily, weekly, monthly report design and quality improvement.
- Create and perfect work flow
- Ensure all the site access are under FO control and have reference number
- Ensure all network problem caused by site access are properly followed
- Ensure a good and reasonable shift plan, especially during holidays and festival
- Ensure the quality of shift handover
- Good knowledge of network topology, traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics
- Make FO preventative maintenance plan and ensure implementation quality
- Ensure issues found by preventative maintenance are properly escalated
- Ensure all the CR are properly recorded and followed
- Ensure FO team to supervise and follow up all network equipment integration, ATP with project department
- Arrange FO team to check hardware and software version, data configuration
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline or any Science/ Social Science discipline.
- Performance management
- Excellent reporting and planning skills
- Time management
- Good analytical and investigation technique
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication skills at CxO level
- Customer Expectation Management
- Excellent team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.