Nosak Group – We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and
result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the
major city of the country.
Due to expansion in operation for better
value and effectiveness, there is a job opening in one of our
subsidiaries for intelligent, proactive and self motivating individuals.
Nosak Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Commercial Data Analyst
The Commercial Data Analyst will:
- Manages the generation of periodic sales reports (daily, weekly, monthly et al) as may be required by line manager.
- Handles customer sales order management and account reconciliation issues where required
- Handles adhoc reporting duties as may be communicated from time to time by line manager
- Tracks and reports the commercial function KPIs and incentives
- Any other duty as may be communicated by line manager/supervisor or head of sales from time to time.
- Generates trend analysis, customer trading statements issuance as per required frequency
- Processes and handles all trade customer and sales team related claims to ensure turnaround times agreed are duly met
- Collation of all sales data from sales team for report to management and other advised end users
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Mathematical related course
- Excellent Communication skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Cognate experience in a Vegetable Oil Producing Organization will be an added advantage
- Computing Skills (specifically use of Microsoft office suite specifically MS Excel)
- Time conscious
- Analytically sound and has a knack for numbers
- Experience with Sage, Dynamics or SAP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the code as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 11th November, 2016.