7 Nov 2016
Job at Nosak Group for a Commercial Data Analyst
Due to expansion in operation for better value and effectiveness, there is a job opening in one of our subsidiaries for intelligent, proactive and self motivating individuals.
Nosak Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Commercial Data Analyst
The Commercial Data Analyst will:
- Manages the generation of periodic sales reports (daily, weekly, monthly et al) as may be required by line manager.
- Handles customer sales order management and account reconciliation issues where required
- Handles adhoc reporting duties as may be communicated from time to time by line manager
- Tracks and reports the commercial function KPIs and incentives
- Any other duty as may be communicated by line manager/supervisor or head of sales from time to time.
- Generates trend analysis, customer trading statements issuance as per required frequency
- Processes and handles all trade customer and sales team related claims to ensure turnaround times agreed are duly met
- Collation of all sales data from sales team for report to management and other advised end users
- B.Sc or HND in Mathematical related course
- Excellent Communication skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years work experience in a similar role
- Cognate experience in a Vegetable Oil Producing Organization will be an added advantage
- Computing Skills (specifically use of Microsoft office suite specifically MS Excel)
- Time conscious
- Analytically sound and has a knack for numbers
- Experience with Sage, Dynamics or SAP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: email@example.com using the code as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 11th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.