Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
Job Title: Auditor
- Relevant first degree in Accounting or related field
- A minimum of three years relevant experience
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by
examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements
by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence
to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply