7 Nov 2016
Job for an Auditor in Lagos at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Job Title: Auditor
- Relevant first degree in Accounting or related field
- A minimum of three years relevant experience
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.