Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a multinational food-products
manufacturing company that produces dairy products, bottled water,
cereals, baby foods and yogurts, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Brand & Consumers Activator
Job Reference: 1136
Industry: Food and Beverages
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Drive flawless execution of all activations programs in line with the company’s strategy and approved Marketing Plan.
- Prepare and share report of all activation programs with result and measuring KPIs set prior to each programs.
- Participate/contribute to the building of short, medium &
long term brand strategy, Innovation, Renovation and new product
development /launch processes
- Support in data analysis of current market trends, market surveys and volume share, pricing and share in shop data
- Contribute to the recommendation of clear consumers promotional
guidelines based on consumers understanding and current market
- Identifying and engaging suitable agencies for activation programs
- Managing 3rd party agencies for creative assignments
- Managing company’s Internal contacts (Q.A, Procurement, Finance
etc) in delivering new products launches & other Innovation
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies.
- Prepare post activation analysis and activation evaluation with improvement propositions.
- Work with the departmental team to ensure all promotional
investments are properly reviewed and evaluated in line with Return on
- Work with the departmental team to recommend winning promotional
propositions for the Brand(s), effectively communicating these to
consumers and shoppers.
- Consumer spend reporting and compliance with budget.
- E-marketing/Digital – manage company’s social media profiles and
presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and
additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Contribute to Consumer Insights development, understanding the Market and Dynamics
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a graduate with first degree from a reputable institution
- Have convincing personality, good planner, self – starter and committed to results
- Flawless in Power point, Excel and good oral communications Skills
- Commercial acumen, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Attention to details/Good Project Management Skills
- Have a minimum of 5 years Trade/Channel Category & Brand Management Experience
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationships across all functions and markets.
- Have strong flare for numbers and very analytical
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply