Job Title: Venue Officer
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory according to an agreed market/sales development strategy
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries with adequate information.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle and resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Ensure all orders, forms, applications and requests are made when due
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions with the company.
- Supervision of the coordination of vendors, troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Direct and escalate unresolved issues to senior management.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities – especially managing personal time and productivity, towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- University Degree
- Minimum 4 years work experience
Knowledge & Skills:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- High initiative
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply