Westside Academy in collaboration with Study Overseas Specialised
Institute is an organisation which is saddled with the responsibility of
providing qualitative educational services both
locally to students who wish to study in America, Europe, Asia, South
Africa, Nigeria, etc.
Westside Academy is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: School Administrative Manager
- Responsible for all administrative duties that are not directly
related to instruction and student achievement including assisting the
principal in managing school activities; supervising of classified
support personnel; coordinating activities such as special events;
transportation and building maintenance.
- The School Administrative Manager is responsible for the overall
management and supervision of the operations of the school including
supervision and evaluation of classified staff as defined by the
Principal and Participates in collective decision-making within the
school management team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and evaluate all non-instructional classified staff at the site.
- Manage all school scheduling, special events, field trips, cafeteria, transportation, maintenance, playgrounds and cleaning.
- Coordinate with the principal to maintain a positive and safe
learning environment for students by enforcing the school discipline
- Supervises school activities and programs; assemblies, awards ceremonies, dances, etc.
- Responsible for school public relations and communications plan:
promote the school and district through positive relations with
community, businesses, parents and students.
- Monitor student attendance and coordinate efforts to improve student attendance.
- Assists principal/administrator respond to parents’ complaints.
Required Knowledge and Abilities:
The school administrative manager must have the knowledge of:
- Practices, policies and procedures involved in the functional areas assigned.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and control large group events
- Communicate effectively.
- Maintain records and prepare reports.
- Maintain current knowledge of technological advances in the field.
- Understand and work within the scope of authority.
- Meet schedules and time lines.
- Modern office practices, procedures and equipment.
- Research methods and report writing techniques.
- Laws, rules and regulations related to assigned activities.
- Plan and manage multiple projects.
- Work independently; problem-solve, analyze issues and Independent decision-making.
- Effectively manage conflict and competing priorities.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Education or related field, teaching certificate, or related licensure.
- Master’s degree in business management.
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience as a business or operations manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 14th January, 2017.