1 Nov 2016
Job for a Service Specialist in a Power and Automation Company
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
ABB is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Service Specialist
Publication ID: NG59637306_E1
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract type: Regular/Permanent
As a Service Specialist your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Apply our company quality system & OHS rules to maintain and promote the ABB Standards.
- Support S&M team to achieve growth in service business.
- Fast response to customers specific needs and requests.
- Report for all activities within the due dates
- Collect market data regarding ABB / non ABB Machines installed base and contribute with all gained collected market information.
- Responsible for an assigned field service budget, to be achieved with a set profit targets in coordination with sales team.
- Supervise the electrical and mechanical repair of rotating machines at workshop /Site, to ensure quality control for all repair stages according to ABB quality standard.
- Supervise commissioning and start up for new & repaired machines while performing the required site measurements & tests including the vibration spectrum analysis
- Perform laser alignment for all kinds of rotating machines
- Ideally you'll hold BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering is required and from 2 to 4 years’ experience in machines service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.