ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable
utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve
their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of
companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000
ABB is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Service Specialist
Publication ID: NG59637306_E1
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract type: Regular/Permanent
As a Service Specialist your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Apply our company quality system & OHS rules to maintain and promote the ABB Standards.
- Support S&M team to achieve growth in service business.
- Fast response to customers specific needs and requests.
- Report for all activities within the due dates
- Collect market data regarding ABB / non ABB Machines installed base and contribute with all gained collected market information.
- Responsible for an assigned field service budget, to be achieved with a set profit targets in coordination with sales team.
- Supervise the electrical and mechanical repair of rotating
machines at workshop /Site, to ensure quality control for all repair
stages according to ABB quality standard.
- Supervise commissioning and start up for new & repaired
machines while performing the required site measurements & tests
including the vibration spectrum analysis
- Perform laser alignment for all kinds of rotating machines
- Ideally you’ll hold BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering is required and from 2 to 4 years’ experience in machines service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply