1 Nov 2016
Job in Abia State at Wemy Industries Limited for a Depot Accountant
Wemy's Brands are Dr Browns and Nightingale which comprises Baby care, Feminine care and Adult care
Wemy Industries Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Depot Accountant
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and entries.
- Providing accounts information to internal audit department
- Account reconciliations (bank, payable and receivables)
- Trial balance generations.
- Prepares financial reports such as revenue summaries, revenue transmitted sheets, trial balances reports and bank account reconciliation forms as necessary.
- Maintains and serves as point of contact with the administrative offices concerning accounting and stock issues.
- Performs case processing duties in addition to carrying out accounting duties as required.
- Average knowledge of international accounting standards/IFRS
- Reconciling all revenues collection on a daily basis
- Prepares bank account deposit documents and confirms deposit totals.
- Ensure accurate stock record and providing stock related information.
- Reconcile physical stock balances with bin cards.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification i.e. B.Sc/AAT/HND in Accounting. Should have a minimum of two years work experience and must possess good inter-personal /communication skills.
- Should be resident in Aba or any of its surrounding environs.
Compensation package is competitive and in line with the industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and comprehensive curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 11th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.