Job Title: Sales and Operations Manager (FMCG)
- To build and maintain a high performance sales organization to effectively achieve business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and lead
nationwide direct sales personnel toward achievement of corporate sales
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
- Manage to meet/exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Partner with the MD – Corporate and Strategic Accounts in the development of key customer relationship management.
- Negotiate purchase agreements.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other
departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key
business issues and opportunities.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies.
- Attend meetings, seminars, and conferences as appropriate.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision,
active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals
and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
- Provide sales management, budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and
measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Sciences/Engineering
- 10 years of FMCG/Experience sales experience
- 33 to 38 years old
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suit
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th December, 2016.