Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering
contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on
the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978. The company has become
the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence
across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Arbico Plc is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: ICT Assistant
Reports to: ICT Officer
Job Grade/Level: Middle
- Responsible for supporting the ICT department as and when
necessary in the delivery of ICT projects, and maintaining and
supporting ICT systems, solutions and services across Arbico Plc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deals with the day to day issues of maintaining a trouble free environment for effective use of ICT equipment.
- Assists staff to overcome any difficulties they may be
experiencing e.g. printer failure, poor PC performance, network failure,
- Set up, maintain and remove user network accounts where appropriate.
- Undertake training of new staff and non-computer literate staff as required to enable work to be carried out to a high standard.
- Helps develop and maintain IT documentation, processes and procedures
- Any other duties assigned by Management
- Key Performance Indicators
- Response time to IT issues
- Zero downtime on all IT related issues
- Regularly takes stock level of all ICT Consumables
- Maintains and monitor Internet link equipment in the main office and all sites to ensure connectivity.
- Conducts regular back up of File servers and Email servers.
- Ensures the Anti-virus Software is updated on the servers and workstation.
- Assists in setup, configuration and maintenance of all company servers, desktops, mobiles, hardware, systems and applications
- Updates the ICT Officer of any potential/serious issues or problems that need attention.
- Perform daily checks on all ICT equipment to ensure it is in acceptable working order.
- Participate in the scheduled testing and maintenance of all ICT equipment.
- Assists the ICT Officer in the requesting and deployment of computer hardware and devices across the company.
- Maintains computer peripheral equipment such as scanners,
printers, smart boards, and projectors; ensure that these are prepared
and ready to be used.
- Assists in-house users on all aspects of IT support
- Manages all company backups and assist in disaster recovery process
Required Skills and Competencies
- Strong problem-solving and decision making skills
- People management skills
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Organisational skills
- Analytical and attention to details.
- Multitasking skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and IT software and applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2016.