Stonyhurst Schools started in 2016 with the purpose of developing world
class pupils well equipped with modern knowledge and skills to function
well in the 21st century society.
Our curriculum consists of the Montessori Method of Education and the
Early Years foundation structure with a Blend of American Curriculum
fine tuned with Nigerian culture. There are lots of other
Extra-curricular activities and multi-sensory teaching aids.
Stonyhurst Schools is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Preschool Headteacher (Early Child Development)
- We are looking for a dynamic individual who is excited to join
our family and embrace and share in our passion of developing sound
minds with morals.
- The Ideal candidate should be dedicated and enthusiastic about
fostering a life-long love of learning and inner purpose, a deep
understanding of the Montessori methodology and the early child
foundation structure, will demonstrate effective organizational and
communication skills, excellent classroom management and preschool
co-ordination and above all, genuinely enjoy working with children
- Bachelors degree in any discipline.
- At least 5 years teaching experience in a preschool with 3years of supervisory responsibilities.
- Montessori certification in 0-3 and 3-6 teaching credentials required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th December, 2016.