10 Nov 2016
Job Opening in a Financial Institution for a Head, Treasury & Financial Market
at 08:50 Tags: Business and Finance Jobs , Experienced Job Positions , Lagos Jobs , Workforce Management Centre
Job Title: Head, Treasury & Financial Market
- Daily management of Group's FX position (spot and forward) - manage FX orders from affiliates, manage flow-induced or proprietary positions, take trading positions in full respect of internal rules (Treasury Rules, Group rules, Sarbanes-Oxley, banking ratios) and limits (counter-party and positions).
- Perform requested or market-driven studies; Recommend investment strategies to Management.
- Develop and manage external market relationships (banks, brokers).
- Participate or animate cross-functional projects (market strategies, new financial instruments, IT projects) in full co-operation with other Treasury members.
- Participate in seminars, build relationships with affiliates, elaborate processes and procedures.
- Prepare or participate in preparing the weekly markets review memo
- Daily management of company's cash position.
- Refinancing loans to affiliates; Perform arbitrages on Money Markets to optimize company’s Treasury management.
- Check Daily P&L.
- Permanent follow-up of Markets to ensure accurate risk taking and provide motivated advisory services.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities: Central Bank of Nigeria, DMO & SEC.
- Remain a reference point for Markets related topics within the financial institution.
- 10+ years treasury/financial services experience
- Sound knowledge of the financial services/treasury global markets
- Boardroom Skills
- Conceptual Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- People Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CV's to: email@example.com Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.