Workforce Management Centre – Our client, a reputable Financial
Institution, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified
candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Treasury & Financial Market
- Daily management of Group’s FX position (spot and forward) –
manage FX orders from affiliates, manage flow-induced or proprietary
positions, take trading positions in full respect of internal rules
(Treasury Rules, Group rules, Sarbanes-Oxley, banking ratios) and limits
(counter-party and positions).
- Perform requested or market-driven studies; Recommend investment strategies to Management.
- Develop and manage external market relationships (banks, brokers).
- Participate or animate cross-functional projects (market
strategies, new financial instruments, IT projects) in full co-operation
with other Treasury members.
- Participate in seminars, build relationships with affiliates, elaborate processes and procedures.
- Prepare or participate in preparing the weekly markets review memo
- Daily management of company’s cash position.
- Refinancing loans to affiliates; Perform arbitrages on Money Markets to optimize company’s Treasury management.
- Check Daily P&L.
- Permanent follow-up of Markets to ensure accurate risk taking and provide motivated advisory services.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities: Central Bank of Nigeria, DMO & SEC.
- Remain a reference point for Markets related topics within the financial institution.
- 10+ years treasury/financial services experience
- Sound knowledge of the financial services/treasury global markets
- Boardroom Skills
- Conceptual Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- People Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.