The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic,
multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team
of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting
experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new
outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the
values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on
personal development and career growth.
Job Title: Management Consultant
management Consultants who would lead the articulation and execution of
strategic initiatives in the Organisation as we position ourselves to
maintain sustained growth, profitability and our position as a market
leader in our industry.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Executive
Officer (CEO) with the primary responsibility of developing and
coordinating strategies and initiatives from conceptualization to
- Device and coordinate strategic initiatives to better leverage the efforts of restaurant Managers across the outlets.
- Devices several and modern ways of fostering cordial relationship
between customers and company: retaining and improving customers
experience during and outside the premises. Promote and foster positive
customer service and effectively address all customer related concerns,
and issues in a timely manner.
- Adapt materials and programs to support all the outlets requirements
and assist with operational procedures, training and requirements as
new systems, equipment, technology, menu, etc. are rolled out.
- Assist Restaurant Manager in addressing inconsistencies in
operational materials and standards which forms the bulk of customer
complaints, evaluate and coach customer facing eatery staff in methods
to improve accuracy.
- A good first degree in any relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 7 years in a senior supervisory or managerial role in a professional service/consulting organisation
- Relevant industry experience will be an added advantage
- Can-do attitude with strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Must possess unwavering integrity and be of upstanding character
Job Title: Graphics Designer
We seek to hire a creative graphics designer to design promotional materials for our nightclub and restaurant business.
Tasks will include:
- Develop design briefs that aligns with marketing objectives for the nightclub and the restaurant
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Design product promotions – all artwork and marketing materials required
- Minimum of BSc. Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience, preferably with a marketing or advertising agency
- Expertise in Adobe creative cloud – Photoshop, illustrator and in Design, Corel Draw, Flash.
- Strong conceptual and creative thinking
- A solid knowledge of typography, color theory, design systems and layout principles
- Ability to follow creative direction, maintain brand standards and work collaboratively with Marketing teams
- Keen eyes for detail
- Deadline oriented
- Interested candidates will be required to submit 2 original graphics for a luxury themed nightclub party
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply