23 Nov 2016
Job Vacancies in an International Maritime Training Institution in Ogun State
We seek to engage the best talents for the available job positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc/B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering).MBA
- Must possess necessary Professional certificates: PMP,SCM,SAP etc.
- Relevant experience in Maritime/Oil and Gas sector Industry.
- Knowledge of NIPEX system, proficient in bidding processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills at managerial level. Hard working and honest candidates will be preferred.
Job Title: Accountant
- Minimum of HND/BSc/MSc in Accounting.
- Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), ACCA, ANAN with 5 years cognate experience Excellent organization’ skills and sound knowledge of regulatory compliance systems
- Good work attitude and excellent personality. Honest candidates Will be appointed
Job Title: Instructor (Nautical Science)
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc Nautical Science.
- Retired Captains, Chief Officers with classroom experience can as well apply.
- Practical Nautical science experience is a must.
- Sea Service Experience is a must.
Job Title: Instructor (Marine Engineering or Second Class Engineer)
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc /B.Tech in Engineering
- Onboard experience as a 1st Engineer, 2nd Engineer with classroom experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in any recognized Maritime Training Institute.
Job Title: General Manager
- Minimum of M.B.A and must have a can do spirit with proofs of accomplishments and vision for the future. Minimum of 5 years managerial experience in a well structured organization,
- Strong communication and presentation skills at managerial level.
- Experience in the Maritime, Oil and Gas Industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's with indication of their current and expected remuneration as well as cover letter quoting Job Position as the Subject to "Dr Bola Onasanya" via the address below:
George Davidson & Associates,
Level 4, OPIC House,
KM2 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Application Deadline 6th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.