At Sage, we are into business software development. Our software manages
accounting, ERP, HR, payroll, payments, assets, construction, and real
estate. Our solutions travel with you or stay where you want them-in the
cloud, on-premises, or both-giving you the freedom to work where you
Sage is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Welcome Cycle Migration NCA Telesales Executive
Job ID: 2017-15162
Position Type: Full-time
- The position involves making and receiving of telephone calls to
prospective customers resulting in the monthly, quarterly and annual
targets being met.
- Taking and making the minimum number of calls required on a daily basis to maintain personal targets.
- Onsite visits and accurate needs analysis to be conducted.
- Product demonstration and presentation both in-house and on client premises.
- Contacting customers telephonically providing information about their subscription expiry
- Ensuring Subscription Renewals Budget is achieved
- Assisting customers with basic first line support to promote adoption of Sage One in their business.
- Daily follow up of quotes and requests from customers.
- Attending to incidents allocated timeously.
- Processing invoices.
- Achieving 100% of monthly personal targets and team target.
- Maintaining product mastery and knowledge to ensure the customer purchases the correct product.
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work creatively to increase sales in order to exceed targets.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close
deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face
encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Basic Accounting Knowledge.
- A minimum of 12 months sales experience is essential.
- Proven track record in sales and meeting individual targets is critical.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting your current performance criteria
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in business English.
- An understanding of the sales cycle and selling skills is required, together with a working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply