1 Nov 2016
Jobs for Lawyers in a Corporate and Commercial law firm in Lagos
We aim to structure timely, practical and creative legal solutions founded on a philosophy of seeking to provide tailored legal advice that is accessible, commercially oriented and consistently sound on principle.
Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer
- We invite applications from lawyers who are interested in joining our Litigation Arbitration and Dispute Resolution team.
- Candidates must have at least a second class lower Degree from a recognised University as well as the Nigerian Law School;
- A minimum of Eight (8) years' experience in Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution;
- Must be proficient in Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution and should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Qualifications in Arbitration and ADR will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications (quoting the reference number UUBOLIT/102016) to:
Administration and Recruitments,
Udo Udoma & Belo-Osagie,
St. Nicholas House (10th & 13th Floors),
Catholic Mission Street,
Sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 15th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.