22 Nov 2016
Jobs in Lagos at ESCS Consulting
Job Title: Content Writer
The content writer will be responsible for:
- Researching ideas and facts pertinent to the topic/ content assigned
- Write fresh content based on brainstorming ad research by following instructions provided for each content type
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, and company's social media platform to entice and engage the audience/customers
- Manage user-generated content on the company's social media sites
- Manage the company's social media presence
- Previous experience in content writing.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
The Digital Marketer will be responsible but not limited to the following areas:
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to company's website
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee the social media strategy of the company
- Manage the brand product(s) to raise awareness
- Be responsible for the planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Manage the redesigning of company's website
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor's data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Experience in e-commerce and social media.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their Cover Letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.