PNLPeopleResource is a bespoke Human Resources Consultancy firm. We are
client centric and our aim is to exceed client expectations whilst
continuously motivating our people who help in achieving this primary
Our client a group of companies, is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Adviser/ Barrister
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years proven experience in a similar role
Skills and Competencies:
- Must be energetic and courageous
- I.T Proficient
- Sound Business and Marketing skills
- Ability to drive
- Candidate must not be more than 35years of age
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The role is open to young professionals, smart and energetic
with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in corporate sales activities and
who will be responsible for building and maintaining strong professional
relationships with clients, ensuring visibility, achievement of sales
targets and delivery of high quality customer service to the existent
and potential clients.
- The Preferred candidate would focus on building long-term
relationships with SME’s (that do not have their own HR Managers) who
need HR Services rather than hitting one-off targets.
- Typically, He or She would be selling HR products to new clients. You’ll be responsible for finding new customers.
- Responsible for generating demand for HR for Corporate organizations & SME’s Product among Small and Medium Enterprise.
- Set up and manage customers profile, develop potential customers.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Responsible for building databases of Clients
- Coordinate all administrative functions of all HR for Corporate firms & SME Services
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Liaising with SME’s to check on the progress of existing and new HR issues
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing our organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- All Other functions as may be assigned by Managing Partners.
Education and Experience
- First Degree in any Management / Social Science Discipline
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in a similar role especially in H.R consulting firm
- Professional Certifications will be an added advantage
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent marketing skills
- Strong industry knowledge in HR Outsourcing
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.