9 Nov 2016
Jobs in Lagos at Supermart.ng
We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
Supermart.ng is recruiting to fill the job positions below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- The Supermart Business Intelligence Analyst is a passionate data analyst who turns data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.
- You will monitor our business data to spot any trends or deviations and lead the investigation to enable us understand the insights hidden in our business data. You will conduct full lifecycle activities including designing of hypothesis, developing of the required analysis to test the hypothesis and reporting findings.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel,
- SPSS, SAS or any such)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- B.S in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics Excellent quantitative skill
Job Title: Staff Writer
- Supermart.ng is looking for an enthusiastic staff writer that will join the editorial team of a Business, Tech & Lifestyle online magazine. You will work closely with the editor-in- chief, and our social media community managers
- As a staff writer, you should be able to perform thorough research on various topics and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, you should be able to deliver good quality content like news posts, reviews and features.
- An interest in Business, Economics, Finance & Technology
- Perform research on different topics
- Analyze and interpret findings by breaking down data
- Uncover newsworthy stories
- Interview key people (witnesses, sources etc.
- Write content with readers needs in mind
- Ensure your pieces are accurate and objective
- Contribute to content idea generation for publication
- Stay up-to- date with local, national and international affairs.
- Proven work experience as a staff writer or reporter.
- Demonstrable portfolio of published articles.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search and databases).
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fact-check information.
- B.Sc in Mass Communication, Journalism, Business,Economics, Finance or Technology or any relevant fields.
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to lead and craft the user experience and interface design for the front-end of our leading-edge grocery delivery website by collaborating closely with the development team throughout all stages of the development cycle.
- The right candidate will have prior experience bringing products to life and has demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate is a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better.
- The individual is proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design and software development in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Conceptualize and develop ideas for features and workflows on platform applications.
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
- Contribute directly to the development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables.
- Help maintain a consistent graphic system and visual language for the Supermart brand.
- Assisting with the creation of a platform-wide style guide and its components.
- Experience in designing web applications with a capacity for simplifying complexity and ability to create wide-palatable UIs and workflows.
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems.
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements.
- Experience with testing methodologies (user testing sessions, A/B, etc.) preferred.
- Expert knowledge of front-end markup (HTML/CSS, etc.), including responsive design techniques.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other preferred tools.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces preferred.
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail.
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- The Supermart Public Relations Officer seeks to gain awareness and positive image for the company and its offerings without an exchange of money. Our Public Relations officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications.
- The key performance indicator will be the volume of visibility we get for our brand.
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our presence in the local and international media by helping define and executing on a public relations strategy.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing and independent self-starter person who has a background in Marketing and Public Relations.
- Writing external communications and press releases
- Negotiating access to and representing our company at conferences and events
- Negotiating access to and representing company in interviews on Radio and TV
- New business development with media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- A strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, aggressive, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required
Job Title: Field Representative, Team Lead
- The Supermart Field Representatives Team Lead is a talented people manager who builds and manages a network of Supermart field representatives.
- The primary responsibility of the team of field representatives is to distribute Supermart fliers in high traffic locations where our targets customers live or frequent as well as to participate in events on behalf of Supermart.
- Prior experience as manager of a high performing flier distribution team is crucial.
- The primary KPI is the volume of sales generated by the field representatives.
- Develop creative and innovative ways to market & sell Supermart’s products/services via 3 rd independent field representatives
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training the field representatives
- Manage field representatives
- Correspond proactively with all field representatives while ensuring they adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Assist in development of operational and sales plan for assigned district offices and best practices
- Conduct product training
- Experience managing high field representative team
- Experience as a sales person
- High energy and aggressive
- Great people management and motivational skills
- Good knowledge of the Islands and other central locations of Lagos
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.