2 Nov 2016
Kantar TNS Job in Lagos for an Executive Assistant
Kantar TNS is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Purpose of the Role
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time.
- You will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Manage and maintain their diary and email account (comprehensive secretarial and administration service across the range of their work).
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organize their diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support them in their projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure they are fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements they are involved in.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies and minute taking.
- Ensure guests of your managers are well taken care of.
- To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required.
- You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks as at when required.
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Coordinate and process expenses, keeping track of budgets
- Schedule on behalf of them meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A minimum of three years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.