Kantar TNS is one of the world’s largest research agencies with experts
in over 80 countries. With expertise in innovation, brand and
communication, shopper activation and customer relationships we help our
clients identify, optimise and activate the moments that matter to
drive growth for their business.
Kantar TNS is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Purpose of the Role
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative,
organisational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage
and prioritize his time.
- You will be responsible for providing full secretarial
assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level
of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organisation
and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and
administrative experience within a fast-paced environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan
and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly
in an appropriate manner.
- Manage and maintain their diary and email account (comprehensive
secretarial and administration service across the range of their work).
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any
relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard
- To develop, maintain and review administration systems to achieve maximum efficiency.
- To maintain and organize their diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support them in their projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure they are fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements they are involved in.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies and minute taking.
- Ensure guests of your managers are well taken care of.
- To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required.
- You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks as at when required.
- To draft speeches, articles, briefings, and project proposals as requested.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements
are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary,
necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Coordinate and process expenses, keeping track of budgets
- Schedule on behalf of them meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A minimum of three years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply