17 Nov 2016
Karbak Ventures Limited Job Vacancies in Lagos
Karbak Ventures Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cost Engineer (Electro-Mechanical)
- Develop project plans for the duration of the project
- Identify and quantify cost factors, such as production time, materials, and labor expenses
- Work with project teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients
- Evaluate a product’s cost-effectiveness or profitability
- Read blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates
- Collaborate with engineers and contractors on estimates
- Recommend ways to make a project more cost effective or profitable
- Travel to jobsites to gather information on materials needed, labor required, and other factors
- Consult with industry experts to discuss estimates and resolve issues
- Use computer software to calculate estimates
Job Title: Project Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)
The following Job Description should be in line with Piping, Insulation, Steel Fabrication, Tank Fabrication and Equipment Installation:
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with client regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must ensure safe working conditions on site.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification
- Ability to make good use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel will be added advantage.
Job Title: Accountant
- The following Job Descriptions should be in line with the running of a Projectized Company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.