14 Nov 2016
Key Account Manager Job in a Home Appliances Distribution Company in Abuja
Adexen is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job Reference: 1067
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Industry: Other/Not Classified
Function: Commercial & Communication
- The position is to ensure the development of profitable sales growth within the market in all channels in line with the company's mission.
- The primary purpose of the role is to lead and manage the sales team to achieve annual sales targets, develop and coach the team, drive the increase in market share within this sector and enhance the geographical presence within the region.
The key accountabilities for the role are as follows:
- Strategic planning for the channel’s development.
- Carry out the responsibilities in delivering the Sales Mission in line with corporate objectives and KPIs
- Monitor and analyze the sales figures (Sell out data, stock movement, sales margin, product mix
- Develop and implement progress reports to monitor sales & KPI performance, products and customers performance on a weekly basis for management as well as sales team
- Align regularly with Regional Manager on mid and long-term strategies for the country, and ensure local implementation is in full compliance with Corporate guideline
- Provide high quality information and analysis in support of strategic priorities and initiatives.
- Monitor the performance of the key accounts versus pre set targets and KPIs in addition to defining and overseeing plans to target Key Accounts to ensure exceptional brand loyalty
- Set the expansion plans for the Key Account’s along with their geographical distribution. Manage and Deploy a healthy geographical spread of dealers within the country
- Coordinate with the Regional Manager and Marketing team to develop and execute promotional campaign and selling activities to increase traffic on the shop floor
- At least 3 years experience in a comparable position
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, MBA (is a plus)
- Demonstrate success at working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly competitive and deadline-oriented environment whilst maintaining the company's quality and reputation for excellence.
- Fluent written and spoken English & French, good command of other languages to be considered a plus
- Very attractive package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.