KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG
member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in
Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to
both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business
community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the
best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities
achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with
our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding
solutions and adding value.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and
dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies
in audit, tax and advisory services.
KPMG is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Financial & Risk Management Executive
Job ID: 116473BR
Function: Advisory – Risk Consulting
Service Line: Financial Risk Management
- We are building here at KPMG Nigeria a worldwide team of Subject
Matter Experts in Financial Risk Management covering credit risk,
operational risk, market and liquidity risk, treasury and capital
markets; and investment risk advisory – focusing on financial services
and corporates across different industry sectors
- Experience must have covered financial Industry (Banks and Non
banks institutions) and non financial Industry (Oil and Gas,
Telecommunications etc) in areas of credit operational, liquidity,
market and regulatory compliance risks
- Good understanding of market, credit, operational, regulatory,
insurance and liquidity risk types and risk mitigation approaches.
- Understanding of regulatory context for operation of market,
credit, operational, and liquidity risks management, including
frameworks such as Basel 3 /Solvency II.
- Ability to use financial risk management tools and applications
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing, negotiation, presenting and report writing.
- Strong understanding of financial risk and capital management principles and techniques and risk-based capital methods.
- Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting.
- First degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper.
- Interested in working in an emerging, fast-growing and rewarding market.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in professional
advisory services, risk consulting, banking or insurance with relevant
experience in financial risk management.
- Having the FRM designation will be a plus, not a requirement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted