Job Title: Health Information Officer
Min Qualification: Ordinary National Diploma ( O.N.D)
Min Required Experience: 1 year Key capabilities required for this post:
- Demonstrated knowledge, experience and skills in the development and
management of client health information and client health record
- Demonstrated responsibility and initiative, effective negotiation,
consultative and interpersonal skills, written and oral communication
skills, including experience in preparing and delivering educational
material, and proven constructive participation in multidisciplinary
teams and committees.
- Demonstrated organisational ability and data analysis skills, and a
sound understanding of how to apply continuing quality improvement
processes, within a changing healthcare environment.
- Qualifications: O.N.D
Applicants must have five credit passes
(Including English Language and Mathematics) in WASCE/GCE/NECO at not
more than TWO sittings from the same examination body.
- Applicants must possess the professional qualification in Health Record Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Possession of a current professional practicing license is mandatory.
How to Apply
Applicant should submit an Application letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: