Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited – We are a reputable
organization interested in assembling a team of dynamic, proactive and
vibrant professionals to pilot the organization.
Veritas Plastics & Packaging Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Collate data from Unit heads for report to management.
- Manages the generation of periodic reports as required.
- Generates trend analysis as per required frequency.
- To develop algorithms to help users make better decisions.
- Identify data patterns to make informed, calculated predictions.
- Other duties as may be communicated.
- OND/HND in Computer Sciences or relevant field.
- 2 years’ experience in related aptitude.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Analytical skills (Excellent Mathematical background will be an added advantage)
- Excellent computing skills (especially use of MS Excel & Access).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Tally or any related software.
- Cognate experience in a manufacturing organization will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Generator Technician
- Experts in Mikano/Perkins/Caterpillar.
- Troubleshooting and scheduling maintenance of diesel generators.
- Ability to diagnose engine issues and examine serviceable parts for defects and excessive wear.
- Ability to resolve electrical and mechanical faults.
- OND/Trade Test 1/City & Guilds in Generator maintenance.
- Three (3) verified years in a manufacturing plant.
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Strong electrical and mechanical capacity.
- Must be able to communicate in oral and written.
- Must be driven and result oriented
- Must be able to withstand pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.