Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly registered in the Federal Republic
of Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission and licensed by the
Central Bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- Speaking to customer making outbound and taking inbound calls about their financial situations.
- Collecting outstanding amounts on their accounts and arranging for payments to be made.
- Set up and reviewing payment arrangements.
- Negotiate full payments and settlements.
- A young lawyer with a minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience.
Job Title: Credit & Risk Officer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide variety
of activities across the credit risk team, and will include risk
exposure,lending decisions and policy and procedural development.
- MBA/M.SC/ACA/ACIB with minimum of 3 years experience in the banking sector.
- Any interested candidate must possess relevant academic and
professional qualifications necessary to effectively carry out the job
Required Skills and responsibilities:
- Ability to undertake variety of analyst task.
- An understanding of trade finance
- Ability to build long lasting relationship.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages [word, excel and outlook].
Job Title: Internal Control and Audit Officer
- Account and financial statement preparation.
- Contributes to the safeguarding of corporate assets and the
interest of members by ensuring that appropriate internal controls are
in place and operating effectively.
- Conduct investigations of suspected internal fraud.
- Providing general assistance to the audit and business service team.
- Management account preparation.
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and relevant authorities.
- Chartered Accountant with minimum of 3 years audit experience.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate
effectively [Both written and verbal] with all level within the
- Strong analytical capability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 9th December, 2016.