26 Nov 2016
Latest Jobs in Lagos at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
at 09:09 Tags: Lagos Jobs , MicroFinance Bank Jobs , OND/HND/BSC Jobs , Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- Speaking to customer making outbound and taking inbound calls about their financial situations.
- Collecting outstanding amounts on their accounts and arranging for payments to be made.
- Set up and reviewing payment arrangements.
- Negotiate full payments and settlements.
- A young lawyer with a minimum of 2 years post-NYSC experience.
Job Title: Credit & Risk Officer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of activities across the credit risk team, and will include risk exposure,lending decisions and policy and procedural development.
- MBA/M.SC/ACA/ACIB with minimum of 3 years experience in the banking sector.
- Any interested candidate must possess relevant academic and professional qualifications necessary to effectively carry out the job functions.
- Ability to undertake variety of analyst task.
- An understanding of trade finance
- Ability to build long lasting relationship.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages [word, excel and outlook].
Job Title: Internal Control and Audit Officer
- Account and financial statement preparation.
- Contributes to the safeguarding of corporate assets and the interest of members by ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Conduct investigations of suspected internal fraud.
- Providing general assistance to the audit and business service team.
- Management account preparation.
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and relevant authorities.
- Chartered Accountant with minimum of 3 years audit experience.
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively [Both written and verbal] with all level within the organisation.
- Strong analytical capability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 9th December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.