11 Nov 2016
Lead City University recruitment, November 2016
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in the School Registry:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Inspectorate Units)
- Candidate must be a highly experienced Educational Administrators.
Job Title: Pharmacist
- B.Pharm with not less than 5 years experience.
Job Title: Nursing Officer
- Registered Nurse with not less than 5 years relevant experience.
- Possession of other professional qualification is an added advantage.
Job Title: Medical Officer
- A degree in MBBS with not less than 5 years relevant experience.
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Candidates should possess not less than 5 years experience.
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
- Bachelor's Degree with not less than ten (10) years relevant experience.
Job Title: Medical Director
- A degree in MBBS with 15 years relevant experience. An additional professional qualification is an advantage.
Job Title: Secretary/Customer Relations Officer
- Graduates with qualifications in Secretarial Administration.
Job Title: Senior Account Officer
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
Job Title: Teaching Staff (Basic Studies Unit)
- Candidates must have not less than Master's Degree in the Basic Sciences, Arts and Social Sciences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward ten hard copies of applications and Curriculum Vitae (Download format below) to the "Registrar" via the address below:
Lagos-Ibadan Express Way,
Toll Gate Area,
And Soft copy of application and Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to: email@example.com
Click Here to Download/View Curriculum Vitae Format (PDF)
Application Deadline 1st December, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.