22 Nov 2016
Lecturing Jobs in a topmost Business School in Lagos
Job Title: Lecturer (Part Time and Weekend Only)
Programmes areas include;
- General Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Human Resources Management
- Banking and Finance
- Public Sector Administration
- PHD, M.Sc., MBA in relevant areas, in addition to the accredited professional qualifications with evidence of interest in research publications.
- Verifiable career/work life experience in the chosen programme area is key.
- Minimum of 5 years lecturing/ learning facilitation experience is a must have
- Teaching experience in Universities/ reputable business schools will be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae containing the following details:
- Full names with surname in
- Date of Birth
- Marital status
- Current Postal Address
- GSM Phone Number & e-mail address
- Permanent home address
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications with dates
- List of publications with dates
- Working experience
- Present Employment: employee status, Salary Scale/Step
- Membership of professional bodies
- Academic honours and distinctions
- Extra curricular activities
- Names and address of 3 (three) referees, (two of whom must be authorities in candidates field of study), and will be willing to forward written report on the candidate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.