11 Nov 2016
Leventis Motors Limited Job Vacancies in Lagos, Nigeria
By carrying multiple brands, Leventis Motors is able to cater to a wide range of customer needs as dictated by customer demand.
Leventis Motors Limited is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Key Responsibilities of Sales Engineer
- Maintains relationships with existing Company clients and develops new contacts.
- To maximize the sales and profitability of commercial vehicles and associated products.
- After sales Support.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for presenting the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Candidate must be a mechanical engineer with a minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Commercial sales of Automobiles. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self - starter and value opportunity of joining a new high potential venture.
- Applicants should ideally be 25 to 35 years old.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
Job Title: Service Manager (Commercial Vehicle / Construction Equipment)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Ensure workshop procedures & systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on vehicle as well as maintenance documentation.
- Ensure customer focus oriented culture among the team and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Coordinate with sales department and arrange for delivery of new vehicles to customers within agreed time.
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions
- Continuously monitor repair time & repair quality and ensure the KPI (MTTR & RFTR) targets arc achieved.
- Guiding & motivating productive staff to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Monitor and control workshop expenses.
- HND/B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles)
- Minimum of 8 years strong Engineering experience with an established Commercial Vehicle Workshop.
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
- Valid driver’s license
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter - Sales Engineer (Automobile).
Application Deadline 18th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.