30 Nov 2016
Librarian Job at Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for legal and Administrative Studies, Kpakungu, Minna, Niger State
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 11/30/2016 06:38:00 pm Tags: Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies , Librarian Jobs , Niger State
Job Title: Librarian
- He/She shall be responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the Library Department of the Institution.
- The Librarian shall be responsible for planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the operations of the entire Library system of the institute;
Candidates for the post of Librarian must satisfy the following conditions:
- The Candidate must have a good master's degree in Library and/or information Science from a recognized University. He/she must have at least fifteen (15) years post qualification experience.
- He/she should be a member of Library Registration Council of Nigeria
- Possession of a Doctorate degree (PhD) in Library and/or Information Science with adequate post qualification experience is an added advantage, and must be computer literate.
- The Librarian shall hold office for a term of fout years in the first instance and. may be re-appointed for a 2td term of four years and no more.
Salary: CONTISS 15
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their application with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) plus photocopies of their certificates and relevant documents attached to each submission. The curriculum vitae should contain the following information specified here-under:
- Name in full (surname first in capital)
- Marital status
- Date and place of birth, local government area, state of origin and nationality.
- Current postal and contact address
- Permanent residential address
- Phone number and email address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Educational qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of professional bodies
- Professional qualifications with dates
- Working experience with dates
- Present employment status, salary and employer
- Extra-curriculum activities (hobbies)
- Publications in standard form (if any)
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees (one of whom must be in the field of profession and also present employer)
All submission should be addressed to:
Fati Lami Abubakar, Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies,
Application Deadline 11th January, 2017
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.